We’re Dedicated to an Evolving Global Music Industry
RyteBox brings sophistication to rights and royalties management. We feature a cloud-based, secure, consolidated platform with a
networked infrastructure that enables you and your partners to share information seamlessly.
Whether you’re a music publisher, record label, CMO or other type of content administrator, manage your content in the most effective way possible.
For all types of contracts: writer and artist agreements, co-publishing and administration agreements, licensing, distribution, purchases, and joint ventures.
- Simple and concise management of terms
- Recording and Publishing terms all-in-one
- Renewal management and notifications
- + more
Publishing and recording assets together in one place.
- Accurate, contract-driven global view of assets rights and label copy
- Improved revenue matching with enhanced metadata
- Contract integration for tracking of delivery commitments and advance recoupments
- Automated copyright notifications including CWR
- + more
Revenue & Royalties
Efficient revenue processing from global sources and issuing of royalty statements.
- Handles massive volumes of data
- Contract-driven royalty calculations: At source/receipts and royalty/revenue share
- Detailed, traceable royalty ledger: from revenue source to payee and profit
- Understandable royalty statements and accurate payments
- + more (coming soon)
Our technology is fast, secure, built to scale, and available 24/7 to enable you to keep up with the demands of the ever-growing music business.
Data is private, segmented,
and easily exportable
Keeps you running always
amounts of data
Improving efficiency and